· We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
· Bathe, Exfoliate and moisturise 24hr prior to Spray Tan (Mature Skin needs extra care the texture of a mature skin is different and generally has many more “dry bits” than younger skin so a good quality moistuirser is required after you exfoliate.)
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
· On the day of your treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in the Tan.
· Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops. Toe nails and finger nails painted if possible. (Don't wear wool, nylon or silk during or for 8 hours after your spray tan session as the tan solution ingredients can stain those fibres.)
We provide paper thongs for spraying or alternatively client can wear own underwear or bikini
Immediately after your spray tan:
· Wear loose clothing.
· Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
· Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
· Allow tan to develop for at least 8 hours (overnight if possible).
· Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
· Avoid activities that make you perspire.
· Drink hot beverages through a straw because the steam and contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops..
After your tan has developed:
· Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your-self with a mild soap.
· Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
· Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan. (Please avoid long hot baths and showers, these speed up exfoliation.)
· To prolong your tan moisturise morning and night starting the day after your spray tan session, this guards against your new tan drying out and possibly rubbing off. Apply mouisturiser to your face and body using circular motions. Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing aggresively may rub off your tan. use Oil Free Moisturisers, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
Removing Spray Tan Easiest way of removing spray tan is to moisturise your body with baby oil, leave it on for couple of hours, and then have a hot bath, grab an exfoliating glove (or loofah), pour some exfoliating gel onto it and scrub everything off. Time to book your next tan. To Book please call 07889403661
Easiest way of removing spray tan is to moisturise your body with baby oil, leave it on for couple of hours, and then have a hot bath, grab an exfoliating glove (or loofah), pour some exfoliating gel onto it and scrub everything off. Time to book your next tan.
To Book please call 07889403661